- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted on camp.
- Sexual harassment will not be tolerated: we have a positive spaces policy to deal with problematic behaviour.
- Everyone on the camp is accountable; we don’t carry out individualist actions.
- We use a collective decision making process; everyone in the camp contributes to decisions that affect them.
- We are pursuing our goals through non-violent direct action.
- Everyone on the camp is treated as equal and work is shared equally.
- We try to leave as light an ecological footprint as possible. This includes recycling, composting or filtering our waste.
- The machairs surrounding the camp constitute a delicate habitat and eco-system. Please keep off the dunes, use marked pathways and respect the land on which we are camped at all times.